Children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)
We welcome children with special educational needs and disabilities and provide a positive and nurturing environment in which all children are supported to reach their full potential. We have a dedicated and experienced SENDCO to ensure that children and their families access available support and provision.
* Children with special needs respond well to our supportive environment where every child is valued.
* We place emphasis on confidence building and inclusion.
* We employ extra staff to work on a one to one basis where necessary.
* We are supported by the Local Education Authority Special Needs Advisory Services.
* We work in close partnership with parents and all the other support workers involved.
For further information, please speak to our SENDCO, Carol, or Supervisor, Becki.